Terms & conditions
Last updated: November 2, 2021
Welcome to the website of SION Company LLC (hereinafter referred to as the Company).
1. General Provisions
- By using the Site or any part of it, the User automatically gives full and unconditional consent to all the terms of the Company Rules and assumes obligations in accordance with these Rules.
- If the User does not agree with the terms of the Rules (in whole or in part), he should immediately leave the Site. The use of the Site, any information on the Site and the use of the Site Services in this case are prohibited.
- If the law of the country of residence or residence for any reason prohibits or restricts the use of the Site, the User should refrain from visiting it. Any use of the Site in such a situation is the responsibility of the User, while these Rules remain in force.
- The information that is published on the Site in the form of news, articles, descriptions of services and other information materials of the Company is relevant as of the date of their compilation. Over time or in connection with subsequent events, some of this information may not be complete or not up to date. After publication on the Site, the Company does not guarantee prompt corrections of such information.
- Appeals, suggestions and claims of individuals and legal entities to the Company in connection with the Rules, all questions regarding the functioning of the Site related to the rights and interests of third parties when using it can be sent to the email address: email@example.com
- The right to use the company name, trademarks, domain names and other distinctive marks of the Company may be granted only by written agreement with the Company.
- These Rules can be changed and / or supplemented by the Company unilaterally without any special notice.
- The current version of the Rules is located on the Company’s website: sion-ip.com
- The Company recommends that Users regularly check the terms of these Rules for changes and / or additions. Continued use of the Site by the User after making changes and / or additions to these Rules means acceptance and consent of the User with such changes and / or additions.
2. The rights, obligations and responsibilities of the Parties
- The user is obliged to indicate and post on the Site reliable information, as well as true, complete and up-to-date personal data of his own.
- If the User believes that the site contains information that violates his rights, he should send a message to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org and provide all information confirming the fact of violation of his rights.
- If the User has provided false information about the violation of his rights, he bears full responsibility for the damage caused and the costs incurred in connection with this.
- When using the Site, the user is prohibited from:
- Use any computer programs to collect information on the Site and / or interact with the Site and its services:
- Perform illegal collection, systematization, storage and distribution of personal data of other Users
- Take actions aimed at disrupting the normal functioning of the Site and its services, as well as disrupting the functionality of computer hardware and software
- Upload, store, publish, distribute and provide access or otherwise use viruses, Trojans and other malware
- Upload, store, publish, distribute and provide access or otherwise use any information that:
- Is illegal or contrary to Company Rules and Policies
- Contains calls for violation of the order established by the Constitution of Ukraine and the laws of Ukraine
- Contains obscene language, even with wildcards such as “*”.
- Contains threats and intimidation
- Spreads unwanted email, spam
- Does not carry a semantic load
- Contains materials of an advertising, pornographic, erotic nature
- Contains threats, discredits, offends, denigrates honor and dignity or business reputation, or violates the privacy of other Users or third parties;
- Contains extremist materials;
- Promotes criminal activity or contains advice, instructions or guidelines for committing criminal acts;
- Violates other rights and interests of individuals and legal entities or the requirements of the legislation of Ukraine.
- Post any other information that, in the opinion of the Company, is undesirable, does not correspond to the goals of creating the Site, infringes on the interests of Users or for other reasons is undesirable for posting on the Site.
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell and resell the Services for any purpose, unless such actions have been expressly authorized by the User in accordance with the terms of a separate agreement with the Company.
6. The User is personally responsible for any information that is posted on the Site, communicates to the Company and / or other Users.
7. Company rights:
7.1 If the User posts information on the Site or performs other actions that contradict the terms of the Rules or in relation to which it is difficult to determine compliance with the Rules and / or current legislation, the Company has the right, without notice, at its discretion, to delete all or part of the information posted by the User.
7.2. The Company has the right to limit the functionality of the Site, close access to it, change the Site in whole or in part without prior notice to the User.
8. Responsibility of the Company:
8.1. The Company is not responsible for the use or non-use of the Site by the User, including for the inability to use the Site.
8.2. The company is not obliged to check, control and change the information that was posted by the User on the Site, as well as for its accuracy and legality.
8.3. The Company is not responsible for the content of sites, links to which may be present on the Site of the Company, does not guarantee their availability and correct operation.
- All objects that are posted on the Company’s Website, including design elements, texts, graphics, illustrations, audio and video, programs, scripts and other objects and their combinations (hereinafter referred to as the Content), are objects of exclusive copyright and are the property of the Company. and other copyright holders.
- Copyright © SION patent law firm 2011-2021. All rights reserved. It is strictly prohibited to copy, distribute, publish or modify any information and software contained on the sion-ip.com website or in additional materials without the prior written permission of the Company.
- The use of the Content by the User is permitted solely for non-commercial use, provided that in each individual case of using the Content from the Site all signs of authorship (copyrights) are preserved, a hyperlink to the Site https://sion-ip.com/ is inserted, the author’s name is preserved unchanged, the Content is preserved unchanged form.
- By posting on the Site any information that contains objects of intellectual property, the User guarantees that thereby does not violate the copyrights and other rights of third parties.
- These Rules do not give the User any exclusive property rights to any intellectual property of the Company or third parties, unless otherwise stated explicitly, that is, all ownership rights to such objects are reserved exclusively by the Company and / or the respective third parties.
4. Sites and Content of third parties
- The site may contain links to other sites on the Internet (hereinafter referred to as third-party sites), as well as articles, photographs, illustrations, graphics, audio and video, information, applications, programs and other Content belonging to or originating from third parties (Content third parties), which is the result of intellectual activity and complies with the legislation of Ukraine and is protected by it.
- The Company is not responsible for any information posted on third-party sites to which the User gains access through the Site or through third-party Content, including for any opinions or statements on third-party sites or in third-party Content.
- If the User decides to leave the Site and go to third-party sites and / or use or install third-party programs, he does so at his own risk. From this moment on, these Rules no longer apply to the User, he should be guided by the rules and policies of third-party websites.