International trademark registration
If you plane to scale your business to other countries, then you need to international trademark registration. Especially if the product and/or service have in high demand. Timely filed international trademark application will help to avoid the risks of brand theft, registration on the third parties, and, as a result, of finance and reputation risks in the process of business expansion.
International brand registration gives you protection in any country of the world. You decide which country to choose. Register your Trademark worldwide We cover over 184 countries.
Select a country or countries from the list.
Then select the International classification of goods and services (ICGS) classes that require TM registration.
Enter your name, email in the form below and send us, in a couple of hours you will find out the cost of international trademark registration in the countries you need.
International trademark registration search
The trademark must be unique and not be similar has been previously registered global trademarks. To make sure that it is unique, it is worth conducting trademark search worldwide. This is global trademark database. It contains about 46 million entries. There are also more accurate and complete registers of IP offices. It’s should be used to avoid the risk of refusal of registration or opposition from third parties or from the local patent office. To avoid these risks, before starting the TM registration process, we conduct a global trademark check.
Madrid System trademark registration
Thanks to the Madrid System, the international registration of trademarks is carried out by filing a single trademark application international for all selected countries. It is very convenient to obtain an international trademark certificate under this system, which currently includes 128 countries.
Some features and benefits:
- You can submit 1 package of documents in English and fill international registration trademark apply for several jurisdictions at once.
- The international forms are sent to the IP office of the national application original. From there it is transferred to the responsible body – the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO, WIPO).
- It is possible to use the procedure of the Madrid System for TMs that are obtained or are in the documentation process in the local patent organisation (“basic application” is sent).
- The protection certificate obtained under this Agreement is equivalent to any national one.
- In the future, it is possible to expand the brand’s presence to additional jurisdictions.
- The exclusive right is granted for 10 years, it must be renewed every 10 years (by payment of a fee).
- In most offices, documents can be submitted in paper and electronic form.